- You must read carefully the section on Author Guidelines and prepare your manuscript accordingly.
- Your manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter with the following declarations:
- The manuscript has not been published elsewhere nor submitted to another Journal for consideration for publication.
- If the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors grant the College of Community Physicians of Sri Lanka a licence to publish the article and to identify itself as the original publisher.
- Manuscripts are only accepted online through the portal of Sri Lanka journals online (SLJOL) hosted by the International Network for the Availability of Scientific Publications (INASP). Visit http://jccpsl.sljol.info and select the Journal of College of Community Physicians of Sri Lanka (JCCPSL).
- To submit a manuscript, you must first be registered in our Editorial Manager system using an existing or newly created username and password.
- Next, choose the ‘Start Submission’ link and follow the five-step article submission process which is a simple and self-guided process.